Portas da Herdade White
  • New
Review (0)
€6.25
Portas da Herdade Trincadeira Red
  • New
Review (0)
€10.13
Portas da Herdade Alicante Bouschet Red
  • New
Review (0)
€10.13
Portas da Herdade Reserve Red
  • New
Review (0)
€10.95
Textura da Estrela Rosé
  • New
Review (0)
€20.75
  • New
D. Graça Viosinho White Reserve
D. Graça Viosinho White Reserve

D. Graça Viosinho White Reserve

Review (0)
€10.65
Tax Included

Aroma with notes of very delicate fruit, fineness and elegance, revealing the distinctive character of this particular variety. In the mouth it impresses for its excellent acidity and buttery texture that convey it the sophistication and an enormous gastronomic aptitude. 

  • Free Shipping Free Shipping
  • Security PolicySecurity Policy
  • Shipping policyShipping policy

To explore two particular exceptional Douro conditions – a pure crop of Viosinho at 600 m of altitude – that allows to obtain a differentiated wine. The wine year of 2018 was quite anomalous in climatic terms with a cold and dry winter, a cold spring and a quite rainy and cold summer, in a first phase, and then quite hot and dry in a second phase. The climatic instability greatly affected the production, favouring the appearance of mildew in June and July and the scald and dehydration of the grapes in august. In conclusion, 2018 has allowed obtaining fresh and well balanced as well as concentrated, fresh and aromatic whites.

Vinification

Grapes with total destemming followed by squeezing under inert atmosphere, in order to preserve the aromatic potential of the grapes. The wine fermentation occurred in a stainless steel tank at a temperature between 16ºC and 18ºC. About 85% of the blend remained in the stainless steel tanks where the bâtonnage process took place. The remaining 15% fermented and rested inside french oak barrels where the bâttonage process also took place for about two months.

Vinilourenço
103042
1000 Items

Data sheet

Style
Acidic
Region
Douro
Country
Portugal
ABV%
13.5%
Year
2021
Pairing
Fish, Shellfish
Temperature
08º-10º
Single grape
Viosinho
Size
75 cl

Specific References

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review
D. Graça Viosinho White Reserve

You might also like

D. Graça Viosinho White Reserve

D. Graça Viosinho White Reserve

€10.65
Tax Included